This Hurts Me As Much As It Hurts You

The blog is going to have to take a back seat for the next couple of weeks while I stick my head down at the Magic Millions. I have to do some real work, occasionally. Might manage a couple of snippets along the way (or short snippets, otherwise known as snippetsons) but I don't promise. For the first time since being solo at the sales I have a female assistant to help me with data entry, so my attention may be diverted.

I'm not sure anyone reads this any more in any case - three 'anys' in one short sentence, good stuff! - judging by the appalling lack of interest in my poll. Perhaps it's just a stupid question?! We know the NSW horses will kick ass.

If you've got some amusing stories, scandals, theories, questions or even facts you wish to share with us, send them in. I can always put them up on the site as long as they won't develop into libel suits.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw come on, Steve, don't get down in the dumps.

This is one of the few places we on the outside find out what's happening on the inside.

We sure as hell don't find out much from the glorified press releases which pass for racing and breeding magazines these days.

I look forward to following your travails (and any gossip you can dig up) at the MM.

An ideal opportunity for you to become Australia's answer to Indian Charlie!

STEVE BREM said...

When Australia's libel laws allow an Indian Charlie to flourish in this country, I'll become one. Australians' skins are much, much thinner than the Yanks'.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog alot Steve, look forward to catching up at the MM, also have a couple of nice colts to show you from Z barn

STEVE BREM said...

Gee, do you reckon if I start at Barn A I'll get to Barn Z before the sale starts?? !!

STEVE BREM said...

That was a nice colt in Barn Z and it's gone to where, if it's any good, you'll ultimately get a lot of benefit. I did think he'd make a few bob more.