Victoria Jumps Racing Petition

Commenting under one of my earlier posts, Execute Had the Killer Instinct, reader steph g wrote to make people aware of a petition being drawn up regarding the future of jumps racing in Victoria. If this subject is near and dear to you, you might like to follow up. Here's what steph g wrote:

I hope this doesn't seem to cheeky but I thought this particular blog was the one to post the link below.

As most of you would be aware our so called Minister For Racing has called for an immediate review of Jumps Racing in Victoria, and from what I can gather the letter had quite negative undertones. Anyway I could go on all day but I won't.

We are putting together a petition to hand to Parliament, so if anyone feels as strongly as I do about not losing Jumps Racing in Victoria it would be much appreciated if you would participate.

PETITION TO SAVE JUMPS RACING

http://www.mediafire.com/?jge0g3xv0dn

Print this as many times as you like, get as many signatures as you can, and send it to:
Daniel Bevan
5 Brentwood Drive
Avondale Heights
VIC 3034

This will be presented to Parliament in the week after the Hiskens, so get as many signatures and as much support for our great sport before then!

No comments: